You only need 3 INGREDIENTS for these breakfasts!
1. Flourless Chocolate & Blueberry Banana Muffins
1½ cups spread of alternative
½ cup chocolate
1 ½ cups blueberries
1. heat kitchen appliance to 350°F (180°C).
2. In a bowl, mash the bananas with a fork.
3. Add spread and blend till combined.
4. Divide the batter into 2 bowls.
5. Add chocolate to at least one bowl of batter and blend well.
6. Add the blueberries to the opposite bowl of batter and blend well.
7. Add the batter to a gem tin.
8. Bake for 18-20 minutes.
9. Let muffins cool.
2. Chocolate Avocado Smoothie
1 cup milk of alternative
1. Add avocado, banana, and milk to liquidizer and mix till swish.
2. Pour into a glass, and enjoy!
3. 3-Ingredient Banana Oat Smoothie
½ cup rolled oats
1 cup milk of choice
1. Add rolled oats to a blender and blend until the oats are the size of a fine crumb.
2. Add the banana and milk and blend well.
3. Pour in a glass, and enjoy!
4. Cloud Bread
This is what you’ll require:
* 3 eggs, isolated
* ⅛ teaspoon cream of tartar
* 3 tablespoons diminished cream cheddar or Greek yogurt
This is what you’ll do:
1. Preheat stove to 300°F/150°C.
2. Separate the eggs into two dishes.
3. Add the cream of tartar to the egg whites and whip into hardened pinnacles.
4. Include the cream cheddar or yogurt into the yolks and blend until joined.
5. Overlap half of the egg whites into the yolks until simply consolidated. Include the rest and overlap again until fused.
6. Line a heating sheet with material paper and spot six bits of the blend on the plate (about ½ cup each).
7. Spread out the circles with a spatula to about ½ inch thick.
8. Prepare for 30 minutes or until brilliant.
9. Permit to cool for in any event 60 minutes.
10. Appreciate with your preferred fixings!
5. 3-Ingredient Breakfast Cookies
1 cup oats
1. Preheat oven to 350˚F (180˚C).
2. In a large mixing bowl combine the oats and banana and mash banana and mix until well incorporated.
3. Add additional ingredients should you desire.
4. Bake for 12 minutes.
6. Blueberry Banana Pancakes
for eight pancakes
blueberry, to taste
1. in a very massive bowl, mash the bananas till they reach a liquid state.
2. Whisk within the eggs.
3. Heat butter or oil in a very massive frying pan over medium heat.
4. Pour batter into the nice and cozy frying pan to cook. Garnish with desired range of blueberries. once a few minute and a 0.5(or till golden) flip to end preparation.
5. permit to cool down for a second. Serve warm.