for eight servings
2 tablespoons butter
1 cup onion, diced (150 g)
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 cup celery, diced (225 g)
1 cup carrot, diced (120 g)
½ pound poached chicken, cut (225 g)
4 cans stock
2 cups noodle (300 g)
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon pepper
2 leaves dried her
- In a large pot, melt butter and add onions and garlic. Cook until onions have begun to soften.
- Add celery, carrots, and cooked shredded chicken.
- Add the chicken broth, egg noodles, salt, pepper and bay leaves.
- Bring to a boil and then reduce heat, cover and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Remove bay leaves from the soup.