Paper flower look simply like normal blooms however last more and won’t shrivel or hang. That is the reason they are exceptionally well known adornment for home, gatherings, weddings and numerous different events. Here is a decent DIY venture to make delightful tissue paper flower. They are fun and simple to make. I like the best approach to apply hues on the petals by just shading the edges of the heaps of tissue paper. What an innovative thought! You can utilize various shades of tissue paper to make them. Go through them to dress wreaths, laurel, blessing boxes, containers, window ornament bars, bloom vase and significantly more. Likewise, you can appreciate this simple art with your children. Upbeat creating!
Here are the provisions you may require:
- Tissue paper of various colors;
- A round object such as a CD or bottle cap;
- Binder clip;
- Chenille stems or plastic stems.
1. Fold the tissue paper and use a round object to draw a circle on it.
2. Use a binder clip to secure the tissue paper and cut out the circle.
3. Use a marker to color the edge of the layers of tissue paper.
4. Insert a chenille stem or plastic stem through the center of the circles.
5. Adjust the first layer of tissue paper to form the petal by rolling, folding and curling, etc.
6. Continue to manipulate other layers of tissue paper and adjust the petals to form a flower.
7. Make more flowers with different colors of tissue paper and marker. Place the bouquet in a vase and enjoy!